Thursday, October 21, 2010

Witchy Woman!

Christine O'Donnell: I'm not a witch....I'm you!

T. M. Strait: Huh? You're me? How did that happen? When did you possess my soul? And if you can do that, doesn't that make you a witch? Ahhhhhhh.....!

Christine O'Donnell: I'm nothing like they say I am...

T.M. Strait: Well, of course not. Not if you're me now. And if you're me, than who am I? Doses this me I'm you? Ahhhhhhhhhhh......!

Christine: And when I get into the Senate, I'll do what you would do!

T.M.: What I would do? You're serious! Single payer health care, here we come! Greening the economy...infrastructure improvements....education investment...woohooo!

Alison: Hey, hubby! Watchu doing?

T.M.: Can't you see? I'm Christine O'Donnell.

Alison: That's a shame. You're gonna get your ass kicked by Chris Coons.

T.M: Wait a minute. The commercial's over. What happened to my boobs? I'm me again.

Alison: The spell only lasts while the commercial's on. You're you again.

T.M.: She really is a witch!

Alison: No s---, Sherlock!

No comments:

Post a Comment