Monday, August 24, 2026

Disregard the Obsessed Sycophant Behind the Curtain!


 I don't care bout Natalie Harp.

As a Christian, I care about her as a person. But as to whatever's happening between her and the orange clown, I don't much care.

Yes, it's a concern because she is close enough to the Narcissist-in-chief to be filtering what he sees and bases his impulsive decisions on. Yes, for all I know, she may be a foreign spy of some sort, especially since she resisted having a security check for so long. Yes, that bag may be full of diapers. I don't know, and I don't much care.

Is this affecting his purchased relationship with Melania?  I doubt it.  But in the words on the back of Melania's jacket - "I REALLY DON'T CARE - DO U?"

Is anyone surprised by this? Does anything not fit the profile of this serial adulterer and someone who wants to be surrounded by sycophantic loyalists?

She is a symptom of what is rotten in Trump World, but she is not central to what is happening in the everyday lives of American citizens and, really, people all around the world.

We're concerned about the soaring cost of goods and services - groceries, gas, housing, education, medical care. We're smart enough to see that a candidate who ran on affordability is now disavowing the word and calling it a 'Dumbocrat Hoax'.

We can see with our own eyes and brains that the 'no new wars' candidate has charged America into a new forever war, one that is stupid, purposeless, and unwinnable. We've destabilized the entire planet because our moronic leader was led by the nose into a conflict all other presidents were smart enough to tell Netanyahu NO,

Global warming leading to dangerous climate change is ruining our future faster than ever before, and what does our fear-filled nincompoop do? Doubles and triples down on fossil fuels, slaughters wild horses, opens our national parks to destructive development, and deregulates the EPA, gleefully turning his back on reason and science. What does he care what happens as long as he and his family accumulate billions and live like royalty?

Americans are quickly learning the dark side of deregulation as more and more products once considered safe are now dangerous. Our food supply is contaminated, AI Data Centers are stripping us of water and power, and diseases once defeated are surging back.  

The right to vote is being challenged, unless you're white and live in the right area. ICE, surveillance, and Flock cameras are coming for you all, noncitizen and citizen alike.

Our media is increasingly in fewer and fewer hands, and those billionaire hands are streaked with the fecalness of the Trump administration. 

Separation of church and state is now a fiction, as the reich-wing Chrustians are intruding into public schools and destroying/neutering public libraries. We're a Christian nation? Really? Which version of Christianity are we? Because the version that is taking hold is about as far away from anything I recognize as Christianity as you can get.

So, do I care about Natalie Harp?

Not really, no.

Maybe she'll help take him down. But I doubt it.

We have to stop counting on other people. It has to be you and me. Especially if you've supported him in the past. His popularity needs to tumble further. The candidates he endorses must lose, and lose badly. 

Toto is pulling back the curtain. You must see what's really happening.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain? PAY EVERY ATTENTION TO HIM, and don't overthink the obsessed sycophantic nursemaid standing back there with him.

Until next time,

T. M. Strait

AOC '28



No comments:

Post a Comment