Friday, March 25, 2011

My Vacation: Written in First Grade

My Vacation (written in First Grade and as unedited as I can do)

There are no boys in my family except me. I have a sister named Carol. My vacations are Indiana, Oregon and Northern Mich. My trip is Northern Mich. We just hopped in our car and off we went. First of all we came to a motel and we went swimming there. I think the water one foot deep. We went when it was a rainy day.

My next vacation is Indiana. We just hopped in our car again. We came in somebody's house. They said we could stay all summer. Every time Carol took a nap, I always read some books. Every day we went swimming at a swimming place.

And my last vacation is Oregon, We just hopped in our car and off we went. We went to a place where cars went way up high in the sky. It was so big that I know you would get very dizzy. We stayed in a motel. Once when Carol toyched a car, it drave off with nobody in it. And the man who owned the car chased after it. He got it in time. When we came back we stopped at Yellowstone Park and a bear put a hand through the window in a mans and woman car. The lady sceamed and quickly shut the window. Then we went to the Paint Pot. We saw a giant buble earthquick. We took a picture of it.

The End.

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your blog. This one is special.I want to just hop in the car and go. With even this small glimpse, we get a bit of the great story teller to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I sure hit that "hop" theme, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I could just hop in the car and go! It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete