Saturday, February 18, 2012

This Blog Has Not Been Abandoned

It only seems like I went away.  Looking at other blogs, I see many with huge gaps between postings, and others that look like people tried for awhile and just lost interest or focus.  For better or worse, that has not been the cases with me.  I do concede to some seasonal variations.  The preceding two and a half months were very busy, as I was involved in both tax season and directing The Wizard of Oz for The Flying Dragon Arts Center.  Tax season still slogs on (not even half way through it yet), but that still should leave me some time for at least sporadic postings.

As usual, the thematic structure of this blog will vary.  I would love to go through a cookbook from start to finish, or review every Superman comic in order since 1938.  But I'm afraid my interests are too eclectic to keep that kind of focus.

What to look forward to?

The Greatest Christian Heresies of Modern Times.

More Saturday Political Soap Boxes.

Further tales of my not so wayward youth.

Comments on theatre, books, movies and comics.

More pictures and bragging's about my beautiful family.

Short stories and poems.

And hopefully by mid-April to resume The History of The Trap.  I also hope to reformat the prologue and make it available on Smashwords (for free, of course - I may be egotistical but I'm not insane).

I'm not completely out of the submarine yet, but I should be able to post at least enough that no one feels abandoned.  Hang in there.  The best is yet to come.  Or at least more stuff, best or not.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope to add some stuff this weekend!

    Tom Strait

    ReplyDelete
  3. (chanting) THE HISTORY OF THE TRAP!, THE HISTORY OF THE TRAP!, THE HISTORY OF THE TRAP!, THE HISTORY OF THE TRAP!.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Benita's posting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I get done with The History of the Tax!!! Seriously, I appreciate your interest and will do everything I can to get in gear again.

    ReplyDelete