Monday, July 5, 2021

Good Cookies!



Our church, Grace Episcopal, recently held a cookie decorating taught by the talented Papani Saini.

Our family participated. It overwhelming shows where the artistic talents lie.

Spoiler Alert:
It is not with me.

Tom's Cookies


I got an A for creativity and a D- for execution.  OK, it'd not do much creativity as I didn't follow the rules.  Patrick was actually supposed to be a kaleidoscope of colors, as you'll see from Alison and Benjamin.  

USA is supposed to be a red state/blue state division based on the 2020 election. So I had a blue dot in Nebraska and a red dot in Maine.  I also tried to show Georgia as a sea of blue in an ocean of red.


Alison's Cookies



Here’s the cookies Alison decorated as part of Grace’s cookie decorating class. She received much higher grades than I did. And deservedly so!


Benjamin's Cookies



 From the cookie decorating class, these are the cookies my son Benjamin done did. You will see these cookies no more. He done et them all.

He did not keep Hope alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment