Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Easing On Up

 


I'm back!

Well, it's still something I need to take day by day, but the good news is, my foot and knee pains are substantially reduced.

Don't get me wrong. I still need to use caution. And that means I'm still not back to my desktop as much as I want. And I'll need to watch the time I'm on it and take breaks -walk, move, whatever's needed - so it doesn't accelerate again.

I was able to enjoy my trip to the Catskills to see my Granddaughter. My foot doctor gave me something, Prednisone (which, trying to recall off the top of my head, I usually call PregnantZone), a steroid-type series of pills that at least kept my pain in check during my visit.

Even though I can't show pictures of her, I hope to be able to write a post soon about the trip.

We're going to be checking into my desk and chair and see if we can't come up with a more ergonomic setup that causes less pain. I'm not sure how to come up with the right thing, but I'm hoping we can get some guidance to a more comfortable solution.

Besides my Grandaughter, I hope to write soon about my son Benjamin's trip to Sweden!

Other topics I hope to get -

 - the miseries of lawn care

- the terrible, no-good, awful Supreme Court

- the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt

- supporting the strength and diversity of our public libraries

- another trip across the streaming universe

- and let's not forget the magnificent dog on the Otto-Man...Boss-A-Man!


Well, I probably should get up now.  Here's a blessing for you - most of my posts should be much shorter now!

Until next time.

T. M. Strait




No comments:

Post a Comment