Friday, December 30, 2022

Positive Ending to My Resistance

 Just a short note to let you I am no longer a hold-out to the Pandemic.  Yesterday, I had a positive COVID test. After almost two years of living with this around me, I am finally pulled down.  I don't know why.  Could have been church.  Could have been a store.

Wednesday was difficult.  Yesterday was better.  Today I'm not as good as yesterday but better than Wednesday.

Alison home-tested today, and she is negative.  Thank God.  Benjamin seems to be okay and has not tested.

The thing that shames me more than getting it is that I may have exposed other people to it.  I find it difficult to accept that I could be making other people sick.

That's all I've got right now.  I need to take another break.

No comments:

Post a Comment