Wednesday, July 8, 2015

We Interrupt This Blog for an Important Announcement

July is likely to be a slightly down month for The Strait Line.

Instead of the usual five to six posts per week, three may be three or fewer per week, at least for the next few weeks.

This week my morning writing time is severely limited, as I am gong in early to try to finish as much work as possible, because I am going to be out of the office either all or most of all of the next two weeks.  I am going to help Benjamin in getting back and forth to Robot Camp at Georgia Tech.

This should take me through most of July.

My writing will mostly be concentrated on finishing the Crowley Stories.  This will mark my second complete novel, both of which I will apparently be too afraid to publish.  But if I'm ever going to have a chance to retire from accounting before I'm 70, I'm going to have to find the time and get up the nerve to publish, either by getting a publishing company to do it, or by doing it myself.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the over 1,100 posts I already have.  You may want to take this opportunity to bookmark The Strait Line on your computer or tablet or mobile device.  You don't have to be depend on Facebook or Twitter (I have like maybe one Twitter follower who MAY connect to the blog).  Just check each day.  If there's nothing new that day, there is six years of blog entries you can check out.  Quantity over quality is my motto, or so some have told me.

Thanks for your understanding and support,

T. M. Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment