Monday, May 3, 2021

Return of The Blog!

 


Sorry.  Misread that.  Should be The Blog, not the Blob.  

Good start, eh?  Anyhoo, the rest fits. Kinda.

My month-long experiment without posting a new blog piece gave me an idea of what my bottom was.  In April, the blog had 929 views.  That's not nothing, but certainly not enough to have Buzzfeed or any Instagram celebrity shaking in their boots.

How much is it when I operate normally?

Oh, in and around 2,000.

Pretty pathetic, isn't it?  All the effort extended to garner maybe another 1,000 views.

Well, I'm still trying to decide what to do.  But I do intend to keep the blog.  I just don't know the level or frequency.

I may not know more until May 17th.

I love writing, so it's a matter of deciding to focus my attentions.  My major goal is to continue the phaseout of accounting, so I may have to evaluate what best serves that end.

So, stay tuned!  I should have my usual 15 or so new blog posts this month.

If you want more of a fix, don't forget that I have over 2,250 blog posts for you to select from!

Bloggingly Yours,

T. M. Strait









No comments:

Post a Comment