Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday Twitter Questions #4

 

It's time for the third installment of my newest semi-irregular blog thread!  Wherin, I try to answer the first five Twitter questions I run across on my Twitter feed. Why don't I just answer them on Twitter?  Because on Twitter, no one can see my tweet.  Not that answering them here is much better.  Because on here - no one can see my blog.

Ruin a date in five words or fewer.

Trump's still President!

On a scale of 1-5, 1 being terrible and 5 being fantastic - how would you rate your time management?

3.14159265359

Do you plot your stories and then write or do you write and then discover the plot as you go?

I have a very broad idea of where I'm going, but the characters determine how I get there.

Where you're from, do people talk about you?

Not to my face.

How's everyone doing this morning?

I feel better than I did yesterday.  I was able to walk today, although it was slow and painful.  

When Cocoa Bear and I began, it was starting to get light, and by the time we finished, I felt like it was

getting dark.

Anyone else need jetlag pills after a weekend?

I did the weekend of the 16th after coming back in from Michigan (driving), but not this last weekend.


That's it for this Tuesday.


Something happened to my formatting so that it keeps the writing on the same line rather than go to the nest, like I screwed up the margins somehow.

Oh, well.

Maybe it will be okay next blog post.




    





No comments:

Post a Comment