Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Unexpected Disappearance of Formatting

This is not working right. The formatting on my blog has gone insane, and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. I connat change the size of my font. I tried to add a picture, and it just added a binch of code. On this line, I'm going to see how long it will go begore it bumps me to the next line. Ok, so I'm staying on the same line. It's still having me type on the same line. Will this ever end? Stil the same line. Boy, this is a ...there it goes. I have no odea how this will look when it's finished. I hope I figure out how to fix this. Ten years of bloggin down the drain. This is not the topic I planned on writing on. So... due to technical difficulties, I am ending blog transmission for now. Hope to be back soon! I pressed a button and it further shrinky-dinked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment