Monday, February 13, 2023

Sleepy Monday Musings


Oh, what a frabjous Monday morning! Welcome to another week of the retired life?  And what would you like to do today, Boss-A-Man?



 OK, so I'll check with you later.

What about you, Ellie?  What exciting activities do you have planned today?


Well, Ellie, I see you have an exciting day planned out?  Don't let me interrupt it.

Surely Pixie, our most hyper dog has something going on.



She is busy in slumber land, trying to squeeze between the blankets and couch cushion.

What about ol' Cocoa Bear?  She loves to follow me around and be near me all day long.




Oh, well.  So much for an exciting Monday morning.

Guess I'll write out this blog and then maybe

take a nap.


Until nest time,

T. M. Strait


1 comment:

  1. Same here my Bulldog goes out in the morning and does her business. As soon as she is done she hauls ass to her couch for a all day snooze!

    ReplyDelete