Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Early October Theatre Fun Time!



I may have temporarily suspended my acting in plays, but not my love and support for theatre.  There are always many great plays to see in our area, produced by a number of fine groups.

I am really looking forward to the one listed above, as it features many of my favorite thespians, including Anita Lynn, Allen Hamilton, Nikki Spivey, Jody Rollins, Brenda Luke and Brittany Peacock.  Wow.  Just listing off these names is getting me excited about seeing this!  This area is truly blessed with  a richness of talent.


------------------------
This evening, Tuesday September 29, my son, Benjamin Strait, will be performing in a high school play, part of performances that also includes a choral concert.  I'm not sure of the title but...it is also a play about a play.  That must be this week's theme.

Its title?  All I Really Need to Know I Learned By Being In A Bad Play.  Sounds promising, 

--------------------------

And from Flying Dragon this week -

This coming weekend at the children's theater we will present a play written by Pierce County native Wayne Thomas Mr. Thomas graduated from PCHS in 1995. Her Guardian Angel opens Friday.


Flying Dragon Arts Center is located at 405 Tebeau Street next to the Downtown Sandwich Shoppe.




No comments:

Post a Comment