Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Nearing Ponytail Wednesday Wanderings



Better start shopping for hair clips.

A ponytail is jest around th' corner!

---------------------------------------------

I hope everyone is ready for the season's last two Great Play Weekends! 

This weekend we have WACT's great season ender, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer!


And we also the arrival of Shakespeare to Southeast Georgia, with Romeo & Juliet at the Okefenokee Heritage Center!




And then next weekend is the second weekend of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer!

And also the Southside Christian School's performance of... Pinocchio!







Pinocchio, locally written and directed by Kimberly Elizabeth Beck, will be performed at the school on Friday, May 11 and Saturday, May 12 at 6 PM.


------------------------------------------

I'm into the next phase of my accounting part-time career.  The hours have reduced, although I'm still going in some.  I've used about 43% of my available hours in the first four months, but there's still plenty of time for audits and special assignments.

The money that I earn at creative endeavors also count to the earning limits that I am under, but so far they have not been a very big factor.  As they are schedule C expenses, creative income will also be reduced by expenses.  I MAY pay to have Crowley Stories quasi-self-published, so that will probably put me in the hole big time.

---------------------------------------

Did you hear that Obama wrote his physician's letter about Obama's health himself and pretended that the physician wrote it?

Nah, that was Trump.

Still don't give a squatty two buggers, do ya, Trumpeteers?

What 's it gonna take to get you woke, Trumpeteers?

----------------------------------------

I don't have much else this morning.  Will probably write some on The Extra Credit Club.  Also will be going to work for awhile, check on the OHC, get something signed by Purlie. 

I am also trying to exercise more and eat less.  I want to feel better, and I also don't want to have to buy any damn new clothes.

Wanderingly yours,

T. M. Strait













No comments:

Post a Comment