Monday, April 29, 2019

Massively Entertaining Monday Musings



It's freaking incredible!

One of the best movies I've ever seen comes out on the same weekend as.......





...one of the best episodes of television ever!

I can't say much about either one due to

Spoiler Alerts!

Suffice it to say, that unless you're of those that hate the mere mention of superheroes...get thee hence to a movie theatre and take in the biggest blockbuster of all time!

Unless you hate fantasy, unless you prefer your entertainment bland and predictable like a Hallmark movie, then you need to see Game of Thrones.  Read the books, see the TV show, and when you catch up to the most recent episode - BE ASTOUNDED!

Even though I am Mr. Story Lover, and can often predict where shows are going, I did not pick up on where the Battle of Winterfell was going.  Alison knew.  She picked up on the clues and knew how the penultimate battle would turn out (and who would be involved). 

It's hard for me to keep quiet on the outcome, but DAMN!  What an ending!  

Three more to go, Game of Thrones!  Who knows where we go from here?  

Maybe I should check with Alison. 












No comments:

Post a Comment