Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Taxing Tuesday Tidbits

Daddy! Get tax season over with and stay home with me!  Or...let me stay on the bed.  Either one.  I'm good either way.


Gouda morning!

All-a my writing goals have gone up-pa in da smoke 'o' tax season!

Well, I do have a few minutes to pretend to blog a bit.  But fiction writing?  You can wave that goodbye for the next two weeks.

Even with a reduced schedule from prior years, my mind is still fogged and scrambled.  

Crap.  I've already run out of stuff to say.  I'm going to get some more coffee.

-------------------------


What was I writing about?

---------------------------

Dang.  Just been staring at a computer screen.  Coffee's gone cold.  Give me a sec to warm it up.

----------------------


Holy cringe sauce!  That cup wasn't microwavable.  Excuse me while I treat this second-degree burn.

-------------------

What was I writing about?

--------------------

Sorry.  Had to step away for a minute.  Ellie wanted to come in, and she was carrying a dead bird in her mouth.  She dropped at my feet and looked up with pride.  What is she?  A cat?  It must have passed away or crashed in the yard somehow.  I highly doubt Ellie leaped into the sky and snatched it.  So I took care of it.  Don't ask how and I won't tell.  

----------------------

Coffee's cold again.

---------------

Damn!  I need to get a different cup! 

--------------------

Ok.  Second second-degree burn treated.

-------------------

What was I writing about?

------------------

Bloody heck,  I see by the clock it's now time to get to work and back into the tax submarine.

-------------------

Anyways...how 'bout them Sparties?

--------------

Sorry.  Gotta go.  

Have a great waking period.







2 comments:

  1. Funny post! Have a good day...sweet photo. Go MSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although a hard core fan of the Wolverines, I have a soft spot of the MSU basketball team. It was my Dad's favorite team to watch. When I think of MSU basketball, I think of my Dad.

    ReplyDelete