Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bossy Tuesday Tidbits


Yep.  Love to stay home and write today, but my bossy schedule determines otherwise.  Sorry, Boss-A-Man.  I will need to go into work at least some today.

Party Weekend!

Both Doug and Benjamin were home for the weekend!  We had a great time just hanging out with each other.  Brought in Surchero's to eat (a local burrito place with assembly similarities to Chipolte and Subway) and watched the movie Knives Out, a clever little mystery/thriller. 

Personal Health

Still staying on track!  Making progress in losing weight and lowering blood pressure and glucose readings.  I slipped a little this weekend with the boys, but not as much as I feared.  My sweet tooth has disappeared, and I fill up faster than I used to.  I thought that I would crave sweets a lot on this dietary change, but I do not.  My largest cravings center around cheeseburgers and sandwiches.

MLS starts!

We got a new 4K TV and were able to watch the Atlanta United season opener with Doug.  Game looked awesome.  Atlanta won, but in doing soon, they may have won the battle but lost the war.  Their superstar player, Josef Martinez, was injured in the game.  We found out later it was a torn ACL and that he may be out six to nine months. 




Super Tuesday:  The Democratic Establishment Strikes Back!

The Democratic Party establishment, the Corporate Democrat Empire, is coalescing to oppose the last of the Jedi Knights, Bernie Sanders.  Joe Biden wins his first primary in 32 years of running for President, and suddenly it's like the race is over.  And everyone seems to be forgetting that the ideal candidate (our Princess Leia) is waiting in the wings.  What the heck, people.


Well, I would love to write more, but this time of year is tough to write or even get the mental space to think about WHAT to write.  As I'm between novels, I really am trying to squeeze out a good short story idea, one that might break into a science fiction magazine, and I am having no luck.

Anyhoo, have a great day!  Heck, have a SUPER TUESDAY!

T, M, Strait








No comments:

Post a Comment