Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday Harmony


 

Why can't we be more like my pets and live together in harmony?

Ok, they aren't always like this.  Sometimes there are growls and hisses.  But not always.

It's a nice moment, though.

Now that I'm retired, I catch more moments like this.  Walks are more relaxed.  Sitting on our back deck, I notice more about the world around me.  I can get absorbed in the sky and clouds, the breeze through the trees, the birds at the bird feeder, the squirrels picking up what they can.  We even have a frog living in the stump of the oak tree we cut down.




There it is, peering from its hidey-hole, in the lower part of the picture.

Yes, I still stress about the world and the suffering I see.  I still worry if I've done the right thing.  If I should have kept working...

But there is no denying the joy in the little things.  And there are people that I love and who love me.

That is all for today.

Love,

T.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment