Again, I apologize to those without enlarging rays. I'm continuing to work on solutions.
13 hours in Disney World would be enough to wear anyone out.
After taking Benjamin to Disney World, Universal, and SeaWorld (all different trips), Alison and I decided to swear off amusement parks.
But when Doug called and wanted us to go to California and accompany my one-and-only grandchild to Disneyland. It took only milliseconds for us to disavow our avowal.
My favorite memory of Disney World did not occur at the park. When Benjamin was five or so, we went to Orlando and were ready to go to the park on Monday. Only a hurricane came through, and the park decided not to open on Monday.
We did not know what to do with our planned day at Disney World. We found an open flea market, and Benjamin found a Pokémon board game. It was fun and easy to play. It began a lifelong passion for collectible card games, board games, and role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons.
And to think, none of that might have happened had Disney World been open that day.

It was a great weekend! Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDelete