Thursday, July 23, 2009

Naked and In Bed

I'm trying to figure out how to get more people to my blog. So why not add the most popular search word to the beginnings of my titles, and end with the old fortune cookie chestnut?

It would work something like this:

Naked Global Trinity In Bed
Naked Chattin' with Saxby In Bed
Naked Carnies vs. Rubes In Bed
Naked Michigan Ramblings In Bed
Naked O Happy Franken Day In Bed!
Naked Pallin' with Palin In Bed
Naked Celebrity Preservation In Bad (Wow! Naked AND celebrity - top 20 fer shur!)
Naked Electoral Fantasies In Bed
Naked! Remember where you were in bed?

Do y'all think this will help?

3 comments:

  1. Ha. How about you say Michael Jackson dead nacked and in bed? You should heed my advice from the comment on the naked electorial fantasies in bed article about getting people to see your blog. I am telling you, it will work. You just gotta link your blog out onto the world wide web and outside of facebook because it doesn't curtail to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have googled some things that I wrote, and it does appear in its search engine. When I signed up at Huffington Post I did it through face book, it offered some kind of link connection, but I was in too big of hurry to do it. I regret that, and now I don't know if it's too late to do that. But you think I can refer people to my blog within my comments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. And I am almost certain you can go back and link your blog to HuffPo. Also, does your facebook link to this blog? How about your twitter? Myspace? Flicker?

    ReplyDelete