Monday, November 13, 2017

Fairless Monday Musings



Yeah, I knew the Fair was last Week.

And, yeah, I did not go.

I dropped Benjamin off last year to work a booth in conjunction with assistance provided by the Student Ambassadors.  That's the only time I've been there since Benjamin was about three.

I don't want to go full bore "Am I only the one who's never watched Game of Thrones?" on your backside, but I just have little interest in going to the Fair.  This is just a personal thing, and not a reflection on the many that do go.

I have more socially introspective moods, and after the intensity of acting in The Model Apartment, and the involvement in the Writer's Awards, I just wanted some non-social time.  The idea of plunging into huge fair crowds, and spending a lot of money for rides that I don't want to ride, or food that I don't want to eat, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, even to volunteer to help at the Okefenokee Heritage Center booth.

---------------------------

I am falling way behind in the NaNWriMo project.  But maybe when I get some work hours in, and have more time at the back half of the month, I can write more on it.  We'll see.  Check out the chapter parts on The Strait Line if you get a chance.  It's called The Extra Credit Club.

------------------------------

Saw Thor Ragnarok.  It was a fun movie, with a fast moving plot and great character interaction.  Some were saying that it was the best Movie movie yet, and although very good, I don't qite see that.

------------------------------


Still living in the Trump Moronocracy (Yes, Grammarly, I know that's not a word, nut I really don't care - DEAL!).  At this point, if you continue to support him, than it's saying more about you than him.  And I would love to ask my friends who are former Alabama residents what they think of Roy Moore, but based on the past politics, I'm kind of scared to find out.

Until next time,

T. M. Strait





1 comment:

  1. If you are a web content author, the Grammarly editor doesn't provide everything you need to write content. This INK FOR ALL app includes for SEO. It also helps with grammar.

    ReplyDelete