Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Competition Hits The Strait Line!

I love The Strait Line!

And based on increasing page views, so do many of you!

But I'm going to have a lot of time competition, especially over the next week.

I've got the play, last dress rehearsal tonight, and then three straight evening performances.  That's The Model Apartment, this Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 PM at the Okefenokee Heritage Center's Studio.

I've got Waygreen Saturday morning, and The Writer's Guild Awards Sunday afternoon.

I am trying to front-load my working hours so that I can have more time with the family later in the month.

And...I'm going to try to do the NaNoWriMo project (50,000 words of a novel in one month).  That may cut into my The Strait Line more than anything else.  I might post parts of the novel.  I might not.  Hard to say.

For those asking about History of the Trap Vol. 2, I hope to begin on that in earnest in December.  Which may cut The Strait Line time that month.

Who knew being a writer might take me away from writing???

Anyway, I will do my best.

Try to be patient with me.  

The Strait Line will soldier on!


1 comment: