Friday, November 24, 2017

Forsooth, My Missing Poemeo



Wherefore cart thou, my missing Poemeo?
Is it snatched away from thee, in a foreign isle?
Past the darkened day, by a studly fry?
Canst not knoweth, my questing goes unknowest?

Deny my father not, don't refuse his nomenclature!
Hey pays the debts, so I will debt no more!
But if you must, let it be unclothed!
I'll shop no longer, and only be your Caplet!

Tis' but the branding, only that my foresworn foe.
If thou gets me to the Bunnery,  you will be my honey bun.
What's Honey Bun?  It is not a body part.
It is a revelating sweetness, it intoxicates me.

And that sweetness?  What matters what it is called?
By any other word, it would be just as sweet,
So Honey Bun or Mall Buddy or Monts A Gooey
It's all the same to me.  I will take your hand in mine.

And we'll rock the Mall eternally.
Black Friday or Santa Saturday.
Sunday Funday or Cyber Monday.
I take thee now, forever and ever.

Or at least until the sales depart.



No comments:

Post a Comment