Thursday, July 12, 2018

Back to Work Boss-A-Man Blues


Boss-A-Man is none too pleased.

I am heading into a period where I will be working in accounting more than usual.  I will be working a lot in July, and virtually full time in August, working on a significant audit the firm does each summer.  I can only work so many hours based on Social Security earnings limits, and I've tried to measure out my hours so I would have this time available.

Boss-A-Man, whom we call my "retirement dog" because we got him around the time I began my semi-retirement, would much rather I stay home with him.  Well, my canine friend, I echo that sediment.  Unfortunately, economic realities what they are, I'm going to have to go in.

I'll do what I can to keep my writing projects moving forward.  The blog may suffer a bit, but, you know, I've already got some 1600 blog entire.  So, there's still plenty to choose from if you want to browse.

I'm getting a little exhausted by Facebook, but it still is about the only place I get page views from.  I have failed to make The Strait Line its own destination or to get many people to bookmark or to follow.

I've enjoyed being home more the last couple of months.  I'm sure Boss-A-Man has enjoyed me being home more. It's going to be difficult to shift to greater time in the coal mines.



Sleep well, my little friend.  I'll be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment