Monday, July 30, 2018

Crowley Stories Inches Towards Publication


Crowley Stories inches towards publication!  

The custom cover has been completed.  I've been around enough to know that it won't be universally loved (what is?).  I love it, so, it's what it's gonna be!

There are some minor problems with the interior formatting, and the back cover'a copy is missing a word (my bad), and I have to get them an author's photo.  But when those problems are fixed, we're ready for the next phase!

My goal is to be ready by September's Waygreen event, or, at worse, October's.  Wish me luck!  If you're local and want me to save you a signed copy, let me know!

This book will be more costly than the first.  It is taking quite a few more dollars to produce, and that will have to be reflected in the cost.  Given all that, it will still be cheaper than many other similar books.

Keep watching this blog for more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment