Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Blog Post #1789



So, this is what it comes down to.

I'm using Ireland as click bait.

Don't worry.  I'm not going into a political rant.  Although, given the times, I really shouldn't ever rule that out.

Last night, I didn't take any Ibuprofen PM.  I didn't use Melatonin.  We had three dogs back with us, as Cocoa Bear was disturbed by the weather or air pressure or something.  All of this should have led to very little sleep.

But, although it took me a while to fall asleep, once I slept, it was pretty solid.  I slept through the night when I usually wake multiple times.  And upon getting up, I am much less groggy than I typically am.  I have a headache but am otherwise fine. 

I will experiment again with sleeping without inducements.  We'll see.  I hope it works.

Why do I difficulty sleeping?  Well, one, I'm old.  The older you get, the less sleep you need.  Two, I need to lose some weight and get more comfortable with my body.  Three,  my schedule is erratic.  Sometimes I have to get up early, sometimes I don't. Four, it's very difficult not to stress bout Trump.  The world is in a real mess, and I don't know how we're going to get out of it.

Whoops.  Political rant?  Sorry.  Hard to avoid nowadays.

I am in the withdrawal phase of my personality.  I just want to break off and take care of myself and my family.  But organizations I work with still beckon, so I have to compromise and stay minimally engaged. 

I'm not a hermit, but sometimes just being home sounds really cool.

I'm taking a look at this, and I'm not really sure what title to give it.  How about Blog Entry #1789?  And that's for real.  My quality may suck, but whoo baby!  I gots me some quantity!  That must be up there as far as blogs go.  Now if I only had traffic acceleration to go along with it.  I'm stuck at around 3,000 views a month.  Doesn't seem to vary much. 

Oh, well.  At least I'm persistent.  That's gotta for something, right?

OK.  Maybe not.

Sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment