Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas's Opening Bell Monday Musings


One of my favorite events of the season, The Polar Express, was this last weet weekend at The Polar Express.  I get to do what I love best, reading aloud, particularly reading to a group of eager children.

I was assisted this year by both Julianna Lacefield, and Emily Beck, who is pictured above standing next to The Polar Express.  Both held up pictures of the book and brought in sound effects that enhanced the story.  I helped the children participate in the story by asking questions, and by answering theirs.  My favorite answer was when I asked for the names of some of the reindeer, and one little girl answered, "Elsa!" 

If I was smart enough to figure out how to make a living doing these kinds of reading events, I would.  I love them.



This year, we also had Santa with us!  Here he is with two of the very best young actresses of our area, Emily Beck and Marin Jeffords.

-----------------------------------------



The other big news of the weekend -

A national championship comes to Atlanta!  

2018 MLS Champions

Atlanta United!

Thank you so much

Greg and Doug Strait

for helping introduce us to this marvelous sport!






No comments:

Post a Comment