Monday, February 18, 2019

Quicky Monday Musing

The vote is in.  Ellie and Pixie say I should stay home.  Boss-A-man and Cocoa Bear make it a landslide.



A short one,  I am in a bit of foot pain today.  It's been rolling around the last week or so, but it's finally settled in the fake gout area.

The routine that I established says that I should go in today.  Alison and Benjamin are at home today, but they will also be home tomorrow when I should be able to stay home as well.

This should be interesting as I am having a tough time wearing shoes right now.

I also got a Fittle Bit, one I inherited from Alison, as she got a newer model.  It's just great that I start using it at a time when my steps are actually in the negative.

My post of Real Men Reading has defied the odds and is my first since Decision Day to exceed 100 views.  It's partly due to the topic, and also that several people were kind enough to share it.

It hurts sitting here at the computer.  I may need to put that hemp salve on it.

This should make for an interesting work day.

Until next time,

T. M. Strait

No comments:

Post a Comment