Thursday, May 23, 2019

Be Prepared for a Flood of Memories and Treasure


Be prepared!

For a flood of memories and treasure, as our family celebrates an important milestone!

Benjamin Sloan Strait graduates...


Tomorrow Night!

Yes, for the next week or so, expect me to repost my myriad of Benjamin posts, as we reflect on the growth of this fine young man.

The picture above ran on the front cover of The Blackshear Times.  Mom is getting Benjamin's gown ready for its first big public appearance - Senior Honors Ceremony last Friday.  I look on in awe that this is actually happening.

After the ceremony, we had to fly like a beagle all the way to Atlanta to help with Doug and Paige's rehearsal dinner.  Yep.  Getting one son graduated and another married in one week.

I love my sons, so expect this blog to be about my boys for the next week or so.

Huzzah!






No comments:

Post a Comment