Monday, March 1, 2021

March Times In



 

There I am.  Standing at the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.

To be clear, that wasn't today.  That was a picture from three years ago (May 2018).

But time MARCHes, eh?

Last year, we went nowhere - no major trips.  You may not have heard of it, but there's this little thing called....COVID.

The year before that, it was Ontario (Niagra Falls, Toronto, Stratford).

When things sufficiently clear up, we hope to go to Michigan.  It has been a while since we've been back there.

--------------------

The case numbers have been slowly diminishing in my area - but the change is very slow, not dramatic.

I have had one of two vaccination shots (Moderna).  Alison has had none.  But they may start vaccinating school personnel in a few weeks.  

--------------------

I am starting to keep track of health-related numbers, including my food chart, to help control the intake of sugar, carbohydrates, and calories.  It worked when I did it before.  I just have to make it a habit and stick with it.

I weighed myself this morning, the first time in months.  It was much higher than I wanted it to be but not as high as I feared it would be.

----------------

Well, speaking of the March of Time, I already have used up my eleventy minutes.  Facing another tax season, I am.  No, it's not as involved as it used to be for me, but still...it takes far more of my brain wattage than I care to give.

Stay safe!

T. M. Strait





No comments:

Post a Comment