Thursday, September 11, 2014

Color Streams Across A Hopeless Endeavor

i cannot cross the line
no matter how i pine

the glory does not come
just cuz you practice some

either the gray skies part
and burst a glorious start

or you wave a flag of glory
while no one reads your story

achievement can be won
but maybe not by this one

cherry red glow sticks
ivory crusted night picks

faith may light the way
but only connection play

see what I can do
juggling word stew

imagining into a vacuum
wording to an empty ruum

dust skorts past me
you don't even see thee

no matter what the noise I make
nothing will ever clumbing take

glen green recedes from view
fashionate fuschia is all a new

tender is the desperate sight
shall i cease without a fight

it seems so utterly useless
my efforts completely worthless

but i will not stop the never-ending battle
i will never quiet my ceaseless prattle

the glory may indeed never ever arrive
but that will not stop me from my strive

even if my successes are few
what else am i going to do

raspacious red colors the autonomous reginald dew
but for me there is nothing so blitch as my moody blue







No comments:

Post a Comment