Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Enchant Yourself With Cinderella!



If you want like to spend an evening of "enchanted" entertainment, make plans now to see WACT's production of Rodgers & Hammerstein's "CINDERELLA". Show dates are March 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14 at 8:00 p.m. nightly and March 8 and 15 at 2:30 p.m. All tickets are $10. Reservations may be made by calling the box office at 283-2161. Don't miss this outstanding musical production!!!


The above is directly from WACT's site, and it is a show you will not want to miss!  A great family production.  Based on the cast and crew I know that are in it, it is going to be an outstanding show, and I can't wait to see them perform!

Taking a huge jaunt in the Wayback Machine, Cinderella was the first performance I saw at the Ritz.  It was back in 1997 I believe, and it got me hooked.  It was the last play performed there before the roof collapse.  Steel Magnolias, the next play, had to be moved to the Academy next door.    I was able to be in a number of plays at the Academy, starting with the first time I did A Christmas Carol.


When the Ritz was restored, I was in the first play back onstage, M*A*S*H, brilliantly directed by one of the theater's all time greats, Bill Westhead.


Please come out and see local community theater at it's finest.  Make plans to see Cinderella today!  The reservation line is open!En









No comments:

Post a Comment