Thursday, June 11, 2015

Introducing Swamp's Edge Publishing!

Introducing Swamp's Edge Publishing!

Well, it's not a REAL publishing company (unfortunately(, but maybe it will be soon.

It is my promotional arm to promote writing projects of myself, and associated writers from the Okefenokee Heritage Writer's Guild.  Only my own books and one's I assist in getting published will carry the logo Swamp's Edge Publishing, but I will be doing everything to promote other Writer's Guild authors as well.

Here is a brief introduction to some of the writers and writing projects we will be promoting:


T. M. Strait

That's me.  I have one story that can be purchased online as a Kindle short, and hope to be launching a lot more in the coming months.  Available right now is Through the Closet and Into the Woods, an "escape the office" romance, at the prices of 99 cents!  Check it out!

I also have The Strait Line Chapbook, a collection of posts from my blog, available for purchase at the Okefenokee Heritage Center.


One of my projects are the inter-related short story collection about the town of Crowley, stories set at swamp's edge.

Grace Lee

One of our most gifted and venerated members of the Writer's Guild, Grace Lee, has organized a collection of her poems and stories, and I am eager to share them with the world.  They are filled with nostalgia, wonder and insight.  They are genuine gifts, and I hope to make them available at the Okefenokee Heritage Center very soon!

That is me with Grace Lee, holding up her story collection.
Leslie Crane

Leslie Crane (L Thornhill Crane) is one of our most successful Guild members.  With at least three self published books, she is a tremendously talented writer, with books field with great characters, drama, humor and inspiration.  Her books include The Life I left Behind, Come to Me Like Rain and Tied to the Draw. Her books are available as Kindle editions or trade paperback editions.


L Thornhill Crane.

Remley Farr

Rem is another talented Guild member who has written both eshorts and novels available on Amazon.  He has started a great Young Adult series, called Paragon, already publishing Volume 1 Issue 2(The Beast and the Cricket) and Volume 1 Issue 2 (Mother of Our Monsters).


This is one of his eshorts, The Popcorn Lady. Great cover, suggestive of a movie poster! 

OHC Writer's Guild Contest Winners

We have many wonderful writers in our area, and I hope to organize and present our winners in a chapbook or some other format that would be available for purchase.  Our Second writing contest is coming up September 15th, so get your submission ready!


So, please, keep watch for my promotional efforts as Swamp's edge Publishing, and check out all our great local authors!




No comments:

Post a Comment