Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Land of the One Sentence Paragraph Tuesday Tidbits

Deep in the beast I am.

And now I am taking on a play as well as this crucial penultimate week of tax season.

Something has to give.

So it's probably this precious blog.

It's a shame.

Page views are finally coming up.

So I'll try to write what I can.

By Friday. I have to come up with a newspaper column.

For the record, this will probably not be it.

If you get a chance to come see The Diary of Anne Frank this weekend, I wish you would.

The cast includes myself and Benjamin.

Which is the major reason I'm doing it, even coming at this most draining time of the year.

No one in our three person March Madness pool won the ultimate prize, as oddly no one picked the UNC Tarheels to win it all.

Odd but true.

I don't know what we were thinking.

I had Gonzaga, but that meant nothing unless they won it all.

Which they did not.

You know that point in James Bond when you think the movie is over because the main villain has been destroyed?

But then James Bond is relaxing in a hotel room with the Bond Lady du jour, when one of the second tier villains, like Odd Job or Jaws, sneaks in for one last fight?

Yeah, that's what TrumpDon'tCare is.

Just when you think they can't take your health care away, they're back at it again.

No, I don't want people to suffer, but trust me on this.

The farther the Republicans move on destroying health care access, the quicker the backlash will move us to Medicare For All.

You can take that Tuesday tidbit to the bank.





No comments:

Post a Comment