Thursday, December 27, 2012

Crossed Hearts By The Rastarian Seas



What is it that you want from me?
Where is it that you want me to go?
I see you sheer in the moon light
Your creamy skin reflecting back in a pale glow
Your golden hair down in restless flow
The Rastarian Seas
Waves crashing at your knees 

How do I understand what you're after?
Why is it me that stands and awaits?
You turn your head slightly to look my way
Your eyes aflame in smokey gray
Your glance pulls me in as if to say
Come to Tyvale
Trust in me; we will not fail

Who do you think that I am?
Is there anything that I can possibly mean to you?
I see your eyebrow raised
Your quizzical grin draws me in
The look that puts my heart to spin
Western Sonzobar dreams
Across the seas we go, it seems

Do you care how I feel?
Am I only a guide, a muse, a tool to your ends?
I see you move to me, eyes burning
I search carefully for any signs of love
I pray to all the gods above
Should I cross all the ocean blue?
Only to deliver you to a man less true?

No comments:

Post a Comment