Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Pictures From Young Robin Hood!!!

The core of the Merry Band in the heart of Sherwood forest.  Blake Barnhill as Young Robin Hood, Noah Cook as Friar Tuck, and Benjamin Strait as Little John.

This is me with my middle son, Doug, who I was very pleased was able to see the show  - TWICE!!!

Big John Eli, played by Eli Cook, is ready to defend Sherwood Forest.

Our fantabulous troubador, name 'o' True B Door, played by the talented Aidan Jeffords.

Our pack of nerds, played by Eli Cook, Emma Jacobs, Benjamin Strait, Elizabeth Beck and Crystal Pheil.

Benjamin Strait, with his own idea of what a pack of nerds looks like.


Yes, this show ended it's great run almost three weeks ago, but some of these pictures were just posted  and I couldn't resist myself.  Thank you, Kimberly Elizabeth Beck, for letting me use these great pictures.  Keep supporting Flying Dragon, y'all!  Anne of Green Gables starts this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment