Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's My Casserole Poem

Morning light
Mooning night
Silence in retreat
Chaos in defeat

Porous rock
Worthless stock
Foundation's smedge
Wisconsin's wedge

My favorite is Wells
Your favorite is Welles
For whom the bails toll
Without a jail roll

Candlelit mustaches
Blackened panaches
Altered reality
Flush centrality

I want your touch
Way too damn much
I need your electricity
To charge my ethnicity

I love my colander girl
I see it twirly a-whirl
Hateful dog tacos
Not for muchacos

Gerrymandered pudding and pie
Blended carrots turn red the sky
Mosh-pit divine
Broken town line

Red dress
My mess
Lonesome cove
Ten point stove

It's my casserole
It's my mink you stole
I did not earn the Grammy
I took it from my Granny

Sizzlin' stake
Handsum rake
Flesh dissolved
Poem resolved



No comments:

Post a Comment