Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Themeless Tuesday Tidbits

One of the first pictures we put on our computer.  It dates back to 2006, and it was before we learned about how not to store pictures sideways.  Benjamin here is six.




Well, here I am.  Another Tuesday and I'm stuck without a theme,

---------------------------------------

My feets continue to slowly improve, but soon they will be in demand again.  I have tried a number of homeopathic cures recommended by friends, but they have not been completely successful, nor have I been faithful in consistent application.

--------------------------------------

Finally finished my streaming of Dexter, something I had been doing off and on the past few years.  Without spoiling, did the series ending suck as bad as I have heard others say?  Why, yes.  Yes, it did.  It made Breaking Bad's ending look like Shakespeare in comparison.  I love the convenience of DVDs and streaming, but I still don't quite get the hang of binge-watching.  I don't think I could watch 13 episodes of anything over a day or two.  The most I can do is a few a week.

----------------------------------

I am not an arts and crafts person.  My mind doesn't work that way.  Just to get it out of the way, I don't much care for yard work or home repair.  I'll do what I have to, particularly if others can guide me through it, but I receive no joy, and no pleasure at a job well done.  Sorry.  Sometimes I wish it was different.

-----------------------------------

Really?  The networks are turning to the same pack of fools that led us into the Iraq War for commentary and advice on how to handle the current flareup, primarily caused by the war and instability that THEY CREATED?  Shame on them, the networks and the Bush League Era commentators.  And shame on you if you listen to them, even for one second.

--------------------------------------

Ethan has improved tremendously, now that the heart-worm treat is over four weeks out.  soon he will go to the vet, and hopefully get the all clear.  Can't wait!

--------------------------------------

I am now on the other side of my vacation divide.  I am now earning at the rate of fifteen days per year instead of twelve.  Life is so much different now, so much richer.  I love it.

------------------------------------

As usual, although my ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome ) post continues to rack up page views, it has engendered zero response from ODS sufferers.  Oh, well.  All you can do is try.


-----------------------------------------

The clock is smacking against my head.  I must go.  Or pass out.  I think I'll go.

Have a terrific Tuesday,

T. M. Strait


No comments:

Post a Comment