Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Mess 'o' Hair Wednesday Wanderings


Look at this!

Hair going ever' which way!

Do I look happy?  Well, I found out that the federales, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to extend tax season another day.  OMG!  It's like trying to kill Michael Myers in the Halloween movies.  Stab him and throw him out the window and he still pops back up!

------------------------

I got my presents in that I had given to myself, thinking they would arrive on the last day of tax season (HA!).  One was the next volume of the Superman Omnibus, covering, in chronological sequence, stories from the mid-1940s.  I got two other books that were how-to books, detailing how to become an audiobook talent and voice-over artist.  Hopefully, it will help me follow up on that.  Reading aloud is one of my bestest talents.

------------------------------------

I'll be going to work today,  but I may not be clocking in for a portion of it.  There is some volunteer accounting work that I need to do, and I will be off the clock while I'm doing.  Thanks to the surprise tax deadline extension, there is always the possibility I will have to clock in and do that.

------------------------------------

I will be going to And Then There Was One, a murder mystery spoof directed by my friend, Kimberly Beck.  This will be performed at Southside Christian School this Thursday, Friday and Saturday night at 7.  I have visited their drama class before, and she has some very talented thespians.

--------------------------------

We are spending the weekend home.  I will once again be mowing the yard, I think.  It will be the second time this year.  To my northern friends, that may seem like a lot, but to my friends in Southeast Georgia, that is a pitiful number, and most of them have probably mowed several times more.  Oh, well.  Grass is a nuisance.  I would switch to AstroTurf if I could.

------------------------------

The decline of Trump continues.  The nation is at great risk.  Doesn't matter, as the Christian Reich continues to cling to him, no matter what he does.

------------------------------

That's about all I got for today.  I look forward to more time to write and to return to my fictional ways.

Wanderingly Yours,

T. M. Strait














No comments:

Post a Comment