Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Internet Wavers


Selective internetzation is plugerizing our service tonight

It was gone for good for awhile but now it's back a light

But only for a few select sights

Not everything is working rights




YouTube is working fine

I can watch videos online

Facebook spins without shine

And for Twitter I can only pine

But I can do anything on The Strait Line


I'll name names - it's ATC that's all kooky

With most of the sites playing hooky

Alma Telephone Company - can't I looky

And she what's turned it mooky?


I fear it could be the end of net neutrality

And we can get it back with an additional small fee

How long did you all think it would be

Before they hit the price ball off the tee?



Have we lost all our senses?

Allow this confusion for all intenses?

It's what I've been trying to warn you of - the very essences

Didn't you realize

                ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!




No comments:

Post a Comment