Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rain Shortened Fun Time!

The computer ate my blog time!

We have satellite internet, because we live in he boonies, and other than dial up, it's the only connection we can get.  But any little weather event seems to takes it down.  I've been pretty lucky in the morning, because most of our storms have been at night.  Not so lucky this morning, as we have an early morning thundershower.

I love the rain, especially if the storm is not too violent.  It's normally cooler, and I can see better outside, if it's not too strong.  I don't do so well in direct sunlight.

As soon as I get more time, I have the ripping Good Yarn post to write, where I will present our first Hall of Fame winner.

Until next time,

T.M. Strait

2 comments:

  1. I think we got your storm the night before. The family dog went under the end table in fear of the thunder and lightening and I spent soem time holding her trying to get her to calm down and ride the storm out. Maternal instincts never ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Cocoa Bear has been reacting to storms for the first times recently. Don't know what caused the change.

    ReplyDelete