Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Trombones are Assembling!




Everybody get ready!  The Music Man will soon be coming to town!

Benjamin and I are both part of the great cast and crew that has been assembled to get be a part of this fantastic production!  I know I said that I was going to stay out of theatre for awhile.  I know it's tax season.  But when Benjamin said he wanted to be in WACT's musical, how could I not join in?

It's been fifteen years since I've been in a WACT musical (Shenandoah in 2001), and that one was in the Academy, not the Ritz (this was in the seasons that were done while the roof was being repaired).  I am impressed not just by the cast, but by the tremendous crew and support staff that has been assembled to support this production.  This is a musical that is truly taking a village to put on, and I think the results will show.

Looking forward to seeing you in River City!


No comments:

Post a Comment