Monday, June 27, 2016

History of the Trap is In!!!


I have received my first copies! 

I will have these copies available in the following venues -

1

At the Okefenokee Heritage gift shop, beginning Tuesday, June 28th.  The price for these copies will be $17 plus sales tax, with $4.25 of each sale going to the support the OHC. Each copy will be signed by the author.

2

At the monthly Way Green event for $15.  The first of these is this Saturday, July 2nd.  These copies will be personally signed by the author after your purchase.  Way Green is held the first Saturday morning of each month at the Okefenokee Heritage Center.

3

By mail order.  Please send me a check or money order to 

T. M. Strait
202 Glenwood Drive
Blackshear, Ga 31516

The check should be for $18, to help cover shipping and handling.  Please include any requests for personal messages to include with autograph.  If anyone would like more information about this option, please leave me a Facebook message or e-mail me at tmstrait@hotmail.com.

4

There soon should be a copy at the Pierce County Library, thanks to my friend, David Rollison.

5

I hope to announce a series of cons I will be attending in conjunction with Michael and April Lee, at a shared table for Swamp's Edge Publishing.

----------------------

And don't forget....all are available at Amazon, both kindle and paperback version.  There are even other online vendors where the book is available.  Any locals who buy the book online, I will glad sign them if you see me.

-------------------------

Yes, this is a self publishing effort.  Swamp's Edge Publishing is ME.  Consequently, please be aware that there are almost certainly still typos in the book.  The truth is, I will probably be still adjusting and refining the book for the rest of my life.  I wish it wasn't so, but such is life for the imperfect independent author.

If an of my early readers find a glaring mistake, please let me know so I can fix it in subsequent editions.

I can assure you, though, the problems are minor, and should not interfere with your enjoyment of the story.

Please remember, Amazon places my book on its lists based on its sales and number of reviews.  Online purchases help in that regard, and also posting a positive review (you are free to post any kind of review you want - I'm just letting you know what will help the book the most).

Those who frequent my blog and facebook feed may get tired of my constant shilling of my writings.  I apologize and hope you can bear with me - but the importance of this is outweighing my desire to not be annoying.

Thanks for your support!

And there will be more paperbacks and Kindle books to come!


Your favorite amateur author*

T, M. Strait

*well, hopefully at least in your Top 100





No comments:

Post a Comment