Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Proof is in My Hands! Pre-Order Today!



The proof is in my hands!

Yes, I finally have a proof copy of History of the Trap, all 360 pages of it!

It looks and feels like a real book!

History of the Trap is a young adult science fiction/fantasy book set at a Michigan high school in the mid-70s.

It is a proof, and I will need to make corrections, but I hope to have it finalized and published very soon.  I've already found minor mistakes in the afterword and on the back cover, but hopefully it will not be too difficult to fix.



Meanwhile.....

Those of you who are interested in pre-ordering my first effort in book publishing, please let me know by private Facebook message or by sending me an e-mail at tmstrait@hotmail,com.

I do not know the final cost yet, but my best guess will be in the $15 to $18 range.  Mailed copies may have additional charges to cover postage.

What I will need - 

                              Your name

                              The name you want me to sign the book to (for example - to Rosa Maria, my beautiful friend!)

                               Contact information (e-mail, facebook connection, phone number - whatever works for you).

                               Mailing address if the copy will need to be mailed

This can be commented here on the blog, sent through a Facebook or e-mail or text or smoke signal - however you want.

No payment is necessary at this time.  This will just help me determine how many copies I need to order.

I'm so excited!









No comments:

Post a Comment