Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My Not-Friend Irma



Oh, my gosh!

Another weather related blog post?

What?  Is this turning into a weather blog?

I can't help it if that is the way the world is going.  That phenomena some of you feel is a hoax, is hoaxing on a path that may take it through my hometown!

I fear that this might turn into the Gulf, where the super-heated waters there may super-charge it again, and hit Alabama/Louisiana with tremendous force.

This is a huge storm that will effect a wide area, but hopefully it will move steadily, and not turn into a Sit'n'Spin like Harvey did.

There are rumors of disappearing bottle water from stores. Gas prices are soaring. My work compatriot is scouring for a generator.  Me?  I don't know.  This area has had a lot of near misses. Whether this will be another one, I don't know.

I do have other ideas for blog stories, including one where I highlight the similarities between me and Ronald Reagan, and one about high and low Italian restaurants.

They won't be today, as I am going to work early.  I've been away since Thursday, and even though I can only put in a few hours a week, there is actual work accumulated for me.  They still need me! That is both comforting and worrying.

So this is brief today, but there will be more later!

Of course, it will probably wind up weather-related.

Stay safe, my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment