Thursday, August 16, 2018

Blog Preservation Act of August 16, 2018


Nothing says artificially induced blog traffic like a picture of a sleeping Boss-A-Man!

Oh, how I wish I could focus on topics.  But my brain is fried from a busy schedule, and chronic foot pain that just doesn't seem to want to go away.  Yes, if it persists after the audit I'm working on concludes, I will see a doctor or something.  I wonder if there is Chinese acupuncture in our area?

I need to build book promotion around Crowley Stories: Swamp's Edge.  I have the paperback copies, but I haven't been able to do much with them yet.  Stay tuned!  I might have some time tomorrow to start the launch.

I also need to release more information about the 5th Annual Okefenokee Writer's Guild Writer's Contest.  It is a go, and I'm hoping for better student participation this year.  

Nothing much about politics this time.  Other than if you are still a Trump supporter at this point, it really reveals more about you than him.  

Our DVR is exploding.  Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up soon.  I do recommend the second season of The Sinner, and the HULU series Castle Rock, if you get a chance to catch them.

Atlanta United return Sunday.  We hope they come back guns blazing, because in this brief hiatus the darn New York teams have been catching up to them.  Josef Martinez, the ATL All-Star, is on the verge of shattering the MLS record for goals scored.  Alison and I were privileged to witness him tie the record for hat tricks (three goals in a game) when we saw them at Mercedes Stadium.

The only thing I don't like about the whole thing is that the stadium is named after a corporation.  I think that is stupid and vulgar when they do that.  But they normally don't ask my opinion.

Anyways, I'll try to get back to better themes soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment