Monday, August 20, 2018

Senior Picture Monday Musings



There he is!  Super sophisticated man about town!

This is just one picture of dozens of Senior pictures that we will be considering.  Benjamin and Alison went to downtown Waycross for a special photo shoot on Thursday night.  The photographer is Janet Roberson of BluMoon Photography.  Many more great pictures to come!

He is sitting beside the side door of the Ritz, the downtown theatre where Waycross Area Community Theater performs its plays.  He's been in an about a half-dozen plays with them, including last season where we played the Costazuela Brothers in the female version of The Odd Couple, and later were part of The Addams Family.  Being able to act with Benjamin on stage is the highlight of my acting career.

Where was I?  At home, resting my damn foot.  The weekend for me was mostly a blur of pain.  For those tired of me fussing, I intend to call a doctor today.  I'm still not sure what he can do, but something has to happen.  I'm starting to lose my ability to even drive.  And I need to get to the audit location and practices this week.

This is about as much as I can write right now.  Starting to lose focus.  I'll let you know later if the doctor can help.

Until next time,

T. M. Strait






No comments:

Post a Comment