Wednesday, September 30, 2020

No Politics Wednesday Wanderings

 


Although I have plenty to say about Trump's taxes and last night's debacle (I mean debate), I'm going to do my best for this final post of September to talk about things besides politics.



Ok, this is tougher than I thought.

Let me try again.



Here's my doggies attending a Cheerio's party.  They like me being home more.  I'm not sure why.

Anything else?



I found two of my books at Waycross Ware County Public Library, History of the Trap, and Crowley Stories!  They are in the back of the library, in a section for local authors.  So you can see there is quite a collection of us.  Do yourself a favor, if this is your public library, check any of these books today! My books are also available for purchase at the Okefenokee Heritage Center and Amazon.  Buy enough, and I'll be able to quit accounting and concentrate full time on writing.

Anything else non-political?


Look, I'm trying.

-----------

We may have to take down some damaged trees.  That will cost money.  I am so thrilled.

-----------

It's been a frustrating season for Atlanta United fans.  At least they're not becoming legendary like the Atlanta Falcons, who may be forever etching themselves as the go-to team for sports announcers when a team is blowing a big lead.  As in, "Are the Buffalo Bills pulling a Falcons today?"

-------------

I'm watching TV some.  I watched one of the worst shows ever last night.  It featured an uncontrolled bully running roughshod over everybody.  It was...

Crap.  Swore I wouldn't talk about that.

-----------------

Ok.  The struggle is real.  I've tried to be sweet and stretch my brain as much as possible.

112 more days until...well...you know.


Wanderingly yours,

T. M. Strait









No comments:

Post a Comment