Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Special for the OHC Writer's Guild

 I regret to inform you that I am resigning from any leadership position in the OHC Writer's Guild.

This is a recognition of an already undergoing reality.  I have not led well for quite some time, and I do not want my lack of proper leadership to further hurt the organization.

I do not wish to the Guild disappear, but I don't think I'm the proper person to guide the group to better health,

I would like to continue as a regular member and assist where I can, but I can no longer be in charge of arranging meetings, and in leading those meetings.

I am passionate about writing and look forward to sharing my writings, and reading/helping with other writers.

If you wish to take the reigns of leadership, please see Carla Cornett King, Executive Director of the OHC.  You may wish to also coordinate with the Waycross Ware County Library.

I love you all,  Starting this up and working with the group has been one of the great joys of my life.

Sincerely,

Tom Strait









No comments:

Post a Comment