Tuesday, October 20, 2020

A Few Minutes to Say Hello

 Well, I have a few minutes I squirreled away to write. 

Let me take that time to say 


Hello!

Is that not exciting?  I found the color blue!

I wonder what else I can find!


HOLY KAMOLE'! THIS TEXT IS BIG!

There's a face button up there.  I wonder what that does.

☝πŸ‘€πŸ‘«πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ’ͺπŸŽπŸœπŸ•

What the heck are those things?

------

Ok, a brief check tells me these are EMOJIS.

I think that's Japanese for symbols you won't find on a 1973 Smith Corona.

I wonder if I can change their size.

πŸ‘±πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Ύ

Wow!

I can mess with the background color.

Huh.  I'm not sure I like that.

Let me try one more thing.

Ok,  That messed with the background AND the text color!

There is so much more to explore but the time clock has ticked away my squirrely time.

GOODBYE!


This COVID-19 and politics-free post is brought to you by.....

T. M. Strait

Do you have a complete collection of T,M. Strait books?

Check out the Okefenokee Heritage Center, Amazon, or your public library today!













No comments:

Post a Comment